If you are a business based outside the UK or EU zone and need assistance importing your goods into the UK, Independent Freight can help.
We can organize customs clearance, the correct paperwork and documentation, storage of goods and UK distribution – helping you to break into this market by acting as your UK and European distributor.
Alternatively, if you are based in the these countries/zones and require a UK freight forwarder to organize and consolidate goods from a number of UK businesses, we can help and have previous experience of providing this service to:
- Middle East including Qatar, United Arab Emirates, Oman and Saudi Arabia
- United States of America, Canada
- Australia, New Zealand
- South Africa
- Malaysia, Sri Lanka and Singapore
- Non EU countries such as Iceland and Norway
Our bespoke service offers much more than just moving your products from A to B. Just some of our additional facilities include:
- Liaison with your customers and suppliers in the UK including onsite visits, suitable packaging of goods, organization of paperwork and ensuring adherence of customs procedures both in the UK and destination country
- Consolidation of freight via Sea, Road, Air or Express Courier.
- Translation services
- Out of hours support
If you are looking for a UK based freight forwarder who you can contact during your own business hours, who can liaise and provide support to you and your UK based suppliers and customers and ensure your freight is managed without any problems or inconvenience to yourselves then please do not hesitate to contact us.
We currently have many international clients in the Middle East including the UAE and Qatar, as well as clients based in the USA, Iceland, India, Canada, China, France, Mexico and Honduras and can provide similar services to any countries not included in this list.
Let us help with your international shipments. Call us today on 024 7634 3037 or firstname.lastname@example.org