If you have a specific project, whether short or long term, we can assist you in all aspects, from transport, to documentation, to International trade advice. It is our bespoke service, where we strive to offer more to our clients than just movement of goods from A to B, which allows you to give a more customer-driven experience for your project.
We work closely and have good links with many key agencies involved in international trade, including HMRC, Institute of Export, Chambers of Commerce, UKTI and some major banks.
Independent Freight offers a comprehensive business support service for project management to help assist you every step of the way, these include:
- One to One consultancy on large projects
- Project management from initial discussions with reviews until completion
- Customs and tariff advice with training
- Free fact sheets relating to export and trade on specific countries of your interest
- Assistance with Commodity codes
- Advice regarding Incoterms and support with international and domestic transport documentation
- Creation of schedules which illustrate the transport lead times
- Out of normal office hours support – As we understand that firms working in international trade work all hours.
If you have any major projects you are wishing to discuss, please do not hesitate to contact Jenny Hooper on email@example.com to see how our bespoke service could benefit your organisation.