Since Independent Freight began 10 years ago, we have built up a reputation for helping new businesses who are importing/exporting for the first time. These also includes businesses already involved in international trade but looking to expand into new markets or are in the process of developing their own business plans to adapt for further overseas trade.
Our expert advice and practical support can add real value in helping you expand your operations both nationally and internationally, just some of the ways in which we can do this are:
- Offering practical advice and one to one support
- Checking commodity codes to highlight which ones apply to your business and goods
- Liaising with HMRC on your behalf
- Setting up an EORI number for your business
- Ensuring you are paying the correct VAT and Duty on your goods
- Advice on Incoterms, what they are and their importance
- Organization of all your Air, Sea, Road and Express Courier Freight
- Translation Services
In order to get a more in depth knowledge of the different services available we can offer you, please view the other pages on our website or email Jenny on Jenny@independent-freight.com if you would like to talk about our services in more depth and how they could apply to your business. We are more than happy to provide testimonials from customers we have helped over the years for your convenience also.